- Use the search field below to look for either your badge name or the default first and last name that will be used for your badge.
- Searches are assumed to have a wildcard at the beginning and at the end. Thus, “Fro” will find both “Frodo” and “Frogbert” as well as “Saffron” and “Jafro”
- Those familiar with Perl, regular expressions may use them to further narrow the
search. (If you don’t know what that means, just type the first three letters, and it’ll work.)
- The search will return, at most, 100 results. If this happens, narrow your search.
- If you purchased your membership today, it may take up to 1 week for our search system to display your name during the spring and summer seasons.
- Have a registration question? Contact us at email@example.com.