Publishers. Book Stores. Authors. Fans. Purchase an ad for the PDF version of the Boskone 58 Souvenir Book!
Souvenir Book Advertising Rates – PDF Edition Only
Virtual Boskone 58 is producing a full-color, expanded Virtual Souvenir Book. The Virtual Souvenir Book is a great way to get your books, events, and groups in front of an audience who loves speculative fiction. This wonderful souvenir will be available on the Boskone 58 website and emailed to our members.
We’ve also added two new incentives for advertisers. Understanding the challenging times for our community, we are passing along the savings of having a non-printed book by offering advertising rates at reduced costs. Additionally, all advertisers in the Virtual Souvenir Book will also be given a Sponsor page (see below) on the Boskone 58 event website at no additional charge!
- Pay for your ad today: Pay Online.
- Reservation deadline: December 15, 2020.
- Ad copy deadline: December 31, 2020.
Rates for Virtual Souvenir Book:
|AD SIZE||| PRO||| FAN|
- Souvenir Books will only be produced in PDF.
- Ad dimensions
- Back Cover – 8″ wide x 10.5″ high
- Inside Cover – 8″ wide x 10.5″ high
- Full Page – 8″ wide x 10.5″ high
- ½ Page Horizontal – 8″ wide x 5.125″ high
- ½ Page Vertical – 3.875″ wide x 10.5″ high
- ¼ Page – 3.875″ wide x 5.125″ high
- Submit ad as a PDF or TIFF file by 12/31/20 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embed all fonts used in the file.
- All images should be at least 300 ppi at 100% of their printed size.
- Line art images (i.e. rasterized text, line drawings) should be at least 600 dpi at 100% of their printed size to avoid a fuzzy/pixelated appearance.
- All interior ads can be prepared in black and white or RGB elements.
- A back cover ad in color should be in CMYK format.
If your ad does not meet these requirements, Boskone takes no responsibility for your ad’s final appearance.
Sponsor Tables (Free to Advertisers)
The Virtual Boskone 58 event site includes a Sponsor section that features pages (aka tables) for publishers, advertisers in the Virtual Souvenir Book, or organizations who want a space to post information and swag for fans to get to know them.
While Virtual Boskone 58 will run from Friday, February 12-Suunday, February 14, the event site will be open to convention members through the end of February. Sponsor Tables can incorporate the following options:
- A Boskone volunteer to help set-up your page
- A graphic logo
- Descriptive text
- Live links
- Social media and contact information
- Live chat
For more information, contact Boskone Ads via email at email@example.com.