If you still need to purchase your membership, it’s easy! Pre-convention full weekend and one-day membership rates are available online through Saturday, February 9, 2019. To pick up your name badge and convention materials, come to Registration at the top of the escalator in the Harbor Foyer area.
On-Site Registration Hours
- Friday: 1:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Full Weekend Rates
- Adult Full Convention: $65
- College Student Full Convention: $40 (school ID required)
- K-6 Full Convention: $25 (school ID may be required)
- 7-12 Full Convention: $25 (school ID may be required)
- Kids-in-Tow: $0 (See Below for more information)
Adult Day Rates:
College Day Rates: (school ID may be required)
- Friday: $20
- Saturday: $40
- Sunday: $20
Student K-12 Day Rates: (school ID may be required)
- Friday: $10
- Saturday: $20
- Sunday: $10
Memberships for Children
All children (ages 7–12) who use Dragonslair services must be convention members. However, children who stay with their parents at all times are considered “kids-in-tow,” and need not have memberships. (“Kids-in-tow” do not receive any convention materials.) We are not able to offer babysitting through the convention.
At-Convention Membership Purchase
If you miss the online registration window, don’t worry! You can still purchase your membership at Boskone. Registration opens at 1:00 pm on Friday, February 15th. Don’t forget to bring a government-issued or school-issued photo-ID, such as a driver’s license, with you to pick up your badge.